Hi, my name is Angela! I am a teacher, caregiver, financial planner, coach, tutor, and spiritual adviser. I am a mom and a wife. Reading gives me – ME time. And I LOVE it
Reading is my drug and my therapy. I always feel better after having had a chance to read. I think anyone who has been given the talent of writing is the luckiest person on earth. I would love to be able to escape into my writing and come out at the end of it with a beautiful piece, one worth sharing with the rest of the world.
As a reader, my goal is to read books that make me THINK and FEEL!
I want more than just erotic moments. I want stories about ordinary people who stand up and push back. Stories that inspire and challenge me; force me to think and remind me what it is to be human. Stories that turn the ordinary into extraordinary. Those are my favorites, and those are the stories I search for.
I started blogging informally on Booklikes as a method for journaling my thoughts. I have many books shelved on Goodreads without reviews that are just rated because I had not yet found an outlet for my thoughts. I didn’t start actively blogging until 2014 when I moved to WordPress because I liked the flexibility of their site. It was here my world opened up. I have “met” so many wonderful people; readers, bloggers, and authors. I feel my family has expanded.
As a blogger, I strive to give my honest opinion about the books I review – in a positive/constructive way – so that those who read my reviews will be able to form their own opinion about those books, based on my reviews, as well as other reviews they have read, and will read.
- What My Ratings Mean
- 6 Stars and above: (The Best of the Best. It had everything I look for and more!)
- 5 Stars: It fed my addiction! (It consumed me. It left me with a book hangover! It had everything I look for.)
- 4-4.5 Stars: It quenched my addiction! (I loved it. It was good.)
- 3-3.5 Stars: It left me craving for more! (I liked it, but I had some problems with it.)
- 2 Stars and below: It left me unsatisfied! (I would not recommend it.)
email me at email@example.com